7100 Series flexible ferrite sheets
● NFC antenna for mobile phones and automobile;
● NFC or RFID antenna for security & access control system;
● Wireless charging for mobile phones and battery powered handheld electronic devices;
● NFC or RFID RFID read/write advices,improved read distance.
Features and advantages:
● Flexible ferrite sheets for 13.56 MHz NFC RFID application & wireless charging application;
● Made by thin,high permeability sintered ferrite with PET film and adhesive tape;
● Standard ferrite layer thickness 0.05mm, 0.06mm,0.08mm,0.1mm,0.15mm and 0.2mm;
● Custom size or thickness available upon request;Operating temperature -40℃ to 85℃；
● RoHs compliant.
|Real magnetic μ′@13.56MHZ 0.1V||100 ± 20%||100 ± 20%||100 ± 20%||100 ± 20%||100 ± 20%||100 ± 20%|
|Virtual magnetic μ′@13.56MHZ 0.1V||5 max||5 max||5 max||5 max||5 max||5 max|
|Temperature resistance||-40℃ ~ +85℃||-40℃ ~ +85℃||-40℃ ~ +85℃||-40℃ ~ +85℃||-40℃ ~ +85℃||-40℃ ~ +85℃|
|Product standard size||115*70||115*70||115*70||115*70||115*70||115*70|
|Note: The data recorded on the website are representative values rather than guaranteed values. To improve product performance, specifications are subject to change without notice. The use of the product recorded in this website is just an example. The product can have a variety of different application scenarios and environments, which are beyond our control. Therefore, whether the product is suitable for your production process and conditions, you need to make full use of it before using it. Evaluate to confirm whether its performance and effect are in line with expectations. For applications that need to be considered safe, please test and confirm their safety in advance. In addition, the company does not guarantee that the use described in this TDS will not cause any patent infringement. Before using this product, please carefully read the explanatory text and safety data sheet (MSDS) marked on the main body of the product. This product is manufactured for general industrial applications. Do not use for medical purposes.|
The above performance data is the typical data of the product tested at a humidity of 70% and a temperature of 25°C. It is for reference only when used by customers, and cannot fully guarantee all the data that can be achieved in a specific environment. Please refer to the actual measured data when using the customer. It is recommended that the user do an applicability experiment before using it to prevent the product from being used in unsuitable occasions, such as adverse consequences due to unsuitability in the applicable occasion, KINGBALI Company Reserve the right to interpret the product.